Ace Eagle Disc Golf Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» the triple "F"...foundation fall fling
Club Benefits and Membership Cost Schedule EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:32 pm by dahig

» Buffalo Trace Open
Club Benefits and Membership Cost Schedule EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 9:01 am by Adam

» 5th Annual Seviren Lang Memorial
Club Benefits and Membership Cost Schedule EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:03 pm by Adam

» 2014 Kentucky State Disc Golf Championships
Club Benefits and Membership Cost Schedule EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:33 am by Hyzer'n_Howie

» 2014 Holler In the Hills
Club Benefits and Membership Cost Schedule EmptyTue May 20, 2014 9:00 am by Hyzer'n_Howie

» Ace Eagle Club Meeting. Every Second Wednesday of the month
Club Benefits and Membership Cost Schedule EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:43 pm by AceEagle1

» Camp Reveal Work Days
Club Benefits and Membership Cost Schedule EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:48 am by AceEagle1

» Club Unity
Club Benefits and Membership Cost Schedule EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:25 pm by AceEagle1

» PDGA Director gets some props
Club Benefits and Membership Cost Schedule EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:19 am by AceEagle1

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Club Benefits and Membership Cost Schedule

Go down

Club Benefits and Membership Cost Schedule Empty Club Benefits and Membership Cost Schedule

Post  parbuster54 Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Ace Eagle Disc Golf Club

In 2011 our club and members had a very successful year of disc golf. We increased our membership to over 50. Many of our members played in our local leagues and tournaments not to mention traveled to many tournaments around the country. Paul Oman became the first Ace Eagle member to be rated over 1000. We ran two of the finest “B Tier” tournaments in the mid-west. Many people helped make these things happen but I would like to recognize our out going officers for building such a great foundation that lead to such a good year. As 2012 gets rolling we have now elected new officers. Our members have elected Job Wilson (Treasurer), Brian Wilson (Secretary), Charley Aubrey (Vice-President), and myself, Jack Rudibaugh (President). We are all excited to carry on what has been laid down before us. We hope our enthusiasm and individual talents will lead to even more successes in 2012.

We have worked hard to put together a benefit package and a membership cost schedule that will better fit more players and entice current non members to join our club. As the year wears on we will continue to look for more sponsors and additional items that will add to the membership experience.

Membership Benefits

1. Bag Tag
2. Discount to club activities (Sunday Series)
3. $1 off discs from One Time Disc Golf
4. $1 off discs from Bustlers
5. $1 off disc from River City Discers
6. $1 off most items from club inventories
7. 10% off disc golf equipment at Play It Again Sports
8. $5 discount to join the PDGA
9. Laminated club membership card
10. Invites to club sponsored picnics, gatherings, and trips
11. Club newsletter and blog
12. Club member contact list updated periodically
13. Weekly flex league designed to fit most peoples schedules
14. Club voting rights and ability to hold club posts

Membership Fees and Sign Up

Memberships

$10 Student Any student First Grade thru College.

$15 Adult Individual adult membership

$25 Adult Family Any two adult family members living in the same
home. For additional family members tags can be
purchased for $10 each.

Name (s) _______________________________________________

Street Address __________________________________________

City and Zip____________________________________________

Phone # _______________________________________________

E-Mail ________________________________________________

Please fill out form and submit your payment to one of the officers or send to:

Jack Rudibaugh
1217 Stonebridge Rd.
Evansville, In. 47710
parbuster54@yahoo.com
812-499-4248

Last edited by parbuster54 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clean up spacing.)

parbuster54
Addicted to Disc Golf

Back to top Go down

Club Benefits and Membership Cost Schedule Empty Play It Again Sports Discount

Post  parbuster54 Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:51 am

I spoke with Glen from PIAS yesterday. In a week or so he is going to give me discount cards for me to hand out to our members for the 10% discount. When I get these I will update here and start getting them out to everybody.

parbuster54
Addicted to Disc Golf

Back to top Go down