Ace Eagle Disc Golf Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» the triple "F"...foundation fall fling
3rd Annual Patoka Lake Marina Open - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:32 pm by dahig

» Buffalo Trace Open
3rd Annual Patoka Lake Marina Open - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 9:01 am by Adam

» 5th Annual Seviren Lang Memorial
3rd Annual Patoka Lake Marina Open - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:03 pm by Adam

» 2014 Kentucky State Disc Golf Championships
3rd Annual Patoka Lake Marina Open - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:33 am by Hyzer'n_Howie

» 2014 Holler In the Hills
3rd Annual Patoka Lake Marina Open - Page 3 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 9:00 am by Hyzer'n_Howie

» Ace Eagle Club Meeting. Every Second Wednesday of the month
3rd Annual Patoka Lake Marina Open - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:43 pm by AceEagle1

» Camp Reveal Work Days
3rd Annual Patoka Lake Marina Open - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:48 am by AceEagle1

» Club Unity
3rd Annual Patoka Lake Marina Open - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:25 pm by AceEagle1

» PDGA Director gets some props
3rd Annual Patoka Lake Marina Open - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:19 am by AceEagle1

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

3rd Annual Patoka Lake Marina Open

+10
parbuster54
TommyG35132
Rmitchell
j81henson
MKern41598
Charlie Aubrey
AceEagle1
JobWilson82
T-BONE (THB)
scottyb
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

3rd Annual Patoka Lake Marina Open - Page 3 Empty Re: 3rd Annual Patoka Lake Marina Open

Post  T-BONE (THB) Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:27 am

I'm so looking forward to this weekend!
T-BONE (THB)
T-BONE (THB)
Ace Eagle

Back to top Go down

3rd Annual Patoka Lake Marina Open - Page 3 Empty Re: 3rd Annual Patoka Lake Marina Open

Post  JobWilson82 Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:42 am

I'm so bummed about this ankle.
JobWilson82
JobWilson82
Club Treasurer
Club Treasurer

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyb Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:55 am

I know you guys are pumped, Smile but is anyone else coming from Eville?

scottyb
Addicted to Disc Golf

Back to top Go down

Post  Fest Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:44 pm

Wish I could be there, in St. Louis for the weekend. Really disappointed I can't make it, always one of my favorite tournaments. Hope everything runs smooth for you Scotty.
Fest
Fest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JobWilson82 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:16 pm

Big thanks to Scotty and everyone in PLC. Once again, another fun tournament at The Lake! Our own Charlie Aubrey killed it, shooting a second round 50 and blowing the Advanced field out!
JobWilson82
JobWilson82
Club Treasurer
Club Treasurer

Back to top Go down

Post  michael bose Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:27 am

We would like to thank Scotty, Wayne, Benny V and all the Patoka crew for a job well done. That course is astounding!!!!!!and the park is way cool,well worth the three hour drive Very Happy Next year we will camp so we can stay and enjoy the post tourney festivities. I had the privilege to play with Charlie the first round and was very impressed with his play. That young'n just lit it up!!!! Would like to seen his second round. Congrat's Charlie way to represent!!

Blair said it was one of the best events he's attended this year and he looks forward to returning next year. I agree 100% !!

Also a big thanks to the organizers of this series. Only five events but every one a fantastic venue!!! Really wishing at this point I knew sooner so we could have went to Lang.

Again one hell of a good time @ Patoka!!!!!! Cool Cool Cool THANKS !!!

michael bose
Duffer

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyb Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:27 am

Glad you guys made it, I had a blast myself. Hope to see you guys next year. It wiil be bigger (hopefully entrants) and better than this year.

Blair it was a pleasure to have you kick us all around and a blast playing on the same cards with you all day, nice shooting. Wish I could say the same. You're a manimal on the course!

Camp out next year it'll be a blast.

I'm off to work on the second course, we need some water shots.

Oh yeah and the scores at posted:

3rd Annual Results - Congrats to the Winners, Blair Bose, Steve Boylan, Charlie Aubrey, Barry Gwinn, Larry Cave, Mark Priddy, Damien Kinzer, and Michelle Cordy!!!

Last edited by scottyb on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total

scottyb
Addicted to Disc Golf

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyb Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:27 pm

Now, EVERYONE go to the Charlie Vettnier Open, support the biggest tournament in the area!!!!!

scottyb
Addicted to Disc Golf

Back to top Go down

Post  jbphoto Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:45 pm

yo charlie, Nice 1000 rated round!!!!!!!!!!!!

jbphoto
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrian Bilson Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:14 am

scottyb wrote:Now, EVERYONE go to the Charlie Vettnier Open, support the biggest tournament in the area!!!!!

Scott, sorry I couldn't make it up this year. One of the sickest courses around and definitely one of the best events too.

Let us know if you need us to sign any petitions or need anything for the next course.

Also, congrats to Charlie Aubrey for grabbing his second Advanced win, Job Wilson for placing second in Rec, and Rick Mitchell for placing second in Int, Benny V for 3rd in open, and Tommy Bronson for 6th in Rec!!! Great job guys!

This Blair Bose cat must be one hell of a player. 999 FTW.
Wrian Bilson
Wrian Bilson
Addicted to Disc Golf

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyb Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:37 am

LeBrian Wilson wrote:
Let us know if you need us to sign any petitions or need anything for the next course.

They approached me this time so I think I should be good to go! Smile

scottyb
Addicted to Disc Golf

Back to top Go down

Post  T-BONE (THB) Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:21 pm

Thanks again to Scotty B. and the whole crew over there. I also like to thank all the other AEDGC members that made it out to this event. Most of the members did cash and some of them even won some CTPs which is great! Let's hope next year we get 100 or more people because this event should not be only 56 strong!
T-BONE (THB)
T-BONE (THB)
Ace Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyb Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:29 pm

T-BONE wrote:Thanks again to Scotty B. and the whole crew over there. I also like to thank all the other AEDGC members that made it out to this event. Most of the members did cash and some of them even won some CTPs which is great! Let's hope next year we get 100 or more people because this event should not be only 56 strong!

Yes next years turnout will hopefully be better.. I hope the CVO get's a good turnout this weekend too!!

More CTPs next year, count on it!

scottyb
Addicted to Disc Golf

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Aubrey Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:57 pm

Thanks everybody. And thanks to all of the PLC for putting on another awesome tournament. Let's fill it up next year!
Charlie Aubrey
Charlie Aubrey
Addicted to Disc Golf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3