Ace Eagle Disc Golf Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» the triple "F"...foundation fall fling
**Evansville's 7th Annual Ice Bowl Challenge!i!i! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:32 pm by dahig

» Buffalo Trace Open
**Evansville's 7th Annual Ice Bowl Challenge!i!i! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 9:01 am by Adam

» 5th Annual Seviren Lang Memorial
**Evansville's 7th Annual Ice Bowl Challenge!i!i! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:03 pm by Adam

» 2014 Kentucky State Disc Golf Championships
**Evansville's 7th Annual Ice Bowl Challenge!i!i! EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:33 am by Hyzer'n_Howie

» 2014 Holler In the Hills
**Evansville's 7th Annual Ice Bowl Challenge!i!i! EmptyTue May 20, 2014 9:00 am by Hyzer'n_Howie

» Ace Eagle Club Meeting. Every Second Wednesday of the month
**Evansville's 7th Annual Ice Bowl Challenge!i!i! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:43 pm by AceEagle1

» Camp Reveal Work Days
**Evansville's 7th Annual Ice Bowl Challenge!i!i! EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:48 am by AceEagle1

» Club Unity
**Evansville's 7th Annual Ice Bowl Challenge!i!i! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:25 pm by AceEagle1

» PDGA Director gets some props
**Evansville's 7th Annual Ice Bowl Challenge!i!i! EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:19 am by AceEagle1

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

**Evansville's 7th Annual Ice Bowl Challenge!i!i!

+7
T-BONE (THB)
zdiscer
scottyb
JobWilson82
Wrian Bilson
rwebb
AceEagle1
11 posters

Go down

**Evansville's 7th Annual Ice Bowl Challenge!i!i! Empty **Evansville's 7th Annual Ice Bowl Challenge!i!i!

Post  AceEagle1 Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:09 am

7th Annual Ice Bowl Challenge to benefit the
Tri State Food Bank
                                   No Wimps, No Whiners

First, there will be 2 fires roaring in the fire places and donuts for the early arrivals.

Date: Saturday January 21, 2012 – This date does not conflict with any of the NFL playoff games, they are all on Sunday
Where: Mesker Park – Shelter 15 by hole 5
Registration: Online or day of event 9:00 to 9:50   (Registration Limited to 72 players, sign up early)
Players Meeting: 10:00 am
Format: Random Draw Doubles ( 3 Scores )   First Round Doubles, Second Round Singles, partners will be on separate cards, with both scores added to doubles score for final score
Cost: $ 25.00 plus Challenge cash donation.    Food donations will be accepted.
Mulligan’s: $ 1.00 each unlimited or Bring 5 canned goods and receive 1 mulligan!!

Beef Stew Lunch will be provided between rounds
First 34 players will receive a Champion Ice Bowl Disc – More will be added with early registration, prior to January 1st.
Tournament Director: John Barabe   
812-306-4601 or 270-826-9970    
email: jbarabe@tradeproductscorp.com

50-50 Half Pot
Ace Pot
CTP’s

Registration Online at www.OneTimeDiscGolf.com

Last edited by AceEagle1 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mulligans for canned goods)
AceEagle1
AceEagle1
Club President
Club President

http://www.ONETIMEDISCGOLF.com

Back to top Go down

**Evansville's 7th Annual Ice Bowl Challenge!i!i! Empty Re: **Evansville's 7th Annual Ice Bowl Challenge!i!i!

Post  rwebb Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:39 pm

I am stoked about the Ice Bowl!!
I would like to play let me know when the registration is available I want to be in the first 34!

rwebb
Pro

Back to top Go down

**Evansville's 7th Annual Ice Bowl Challenge!i!i! Empty Re: **Evansville's 7th Annual Ice Bowl Challenge!i!i!

Post  AceEagle1 Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:53 am

Online registration is open.

Last edited by AceEagle1 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
AceEagle1
AceEagle1
Club President
Club President

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrian Bilson Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:56 am

AceEagle1 wrote:Online registration will be open tomorrow.

Oh, hot damn. cheers
Wrian Bilson
Wrian Bilson
Addicted to Disc Golf

Back to top Go down

Post  JobWilson82 Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:21 am

We are donating en lieu of payout, right? You know I'll be there, stocking cap and all.
JobWilson82
JobWilson82
Club Treasurer
Club Treasurer

Back to top Go down

Post  AceEagle1 Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:31 am

John B put up the challenge of donating some cash(his challenge at the PSO was to put $5 in a jar for ten weeks) +plus paying $25 entry. $25 entry will go towards a payout.

Strength in numbers
AceEagle1
AceEagle1
Club President
Club President

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyb Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:34 am

If I can't make it because of work I'll definitely donate. Patoka is going to have there first Ice Bowl this year as well to support the Community Food Bank, took a stroll over there the day before Thanksgiving to donate some food and couldn't believe how many people were waiting in line for food. Sometimes you just don't realize how good you have it.

scottyb
Addicted to Disc Golf

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrian Bilson Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:06 am

scottyb wrote:If I can't make it because of work I'll definitely donate. Patoka is going to have there first Ice Bowl this year as well to support the Community Food Bank, took a stroll over there the day before Thanksgiving to donate some food and couldn't believe how many people were waiting in line for food. Sometimes you just don't realize how good you have it.

Scotty B, let us know about your Ice Bowl. I would love to play Patoka when there isn't anything on the trees. Also, to donate!

I've got 20 dollars in my jar! Anybody else?
Wrian Bilson
Wrian Bilson
Addicted to Disc Golf

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyb Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:34 am

yup no leaves on the trees so the wind really comes into play a lot more it seems like.. also no crazy campers running into fairways, and well no one at the gate so its free entry to the park.. I think we are shooting for late February so we dont conflict with others that are scheduled.

scottyb
Addicted to Disc Golf

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrian Bilson Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:46 am

Patoka is one of my favorite courses. I can't wait to help out! See ya then!
Wrian Bilson
Wrian Bilson
Addicted to Disc Golf

Back to top Go down

Post  rwebb Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:34 pm

Robert Webb is registered!!

I paid for two as I will be bringing my son Cale Mullis ( he is a newbie like me only younger!)

rwebb
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  zdiscer Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:38 pm

I still need to reg and will by the end of the week, but would like everyone to check out the PLC Ice Bowl post in the Out of Town section. Let's all help support our community and the people in need!
zdiscer
zdiscer
Duffer

Back to top Go down

Post  T-BONE (THB) Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:55 pm

Can we also do can goods?
T-BONE (THB)
T-BONE (THB)
Ace Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post  AceEagle1 Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:26 pm

T-BONE wrote:Can we also do can goods?

Canned goods will be accepted.
John Barabe TD has ok'ed the idea of canned goods for mulligans.

Bring 5 canned goods and receive 1 mulligan!!

so all you broke school kids can raid your parents' cupboards and get a few extra shots! It's what I would do!! Smile
AceEagle1
AceEagle1
Club President
Club President

Back to top Go down

Post  JobWilson82 Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:10 pm

Let's say I were to attempt to go out and raise $1000 from businesses? Does that mean I could have 1000 mulligans?

I WIN.
JobWilson82
JobWilson82
Club Treasurer
Club Treasurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Greg Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:11 pm

AceEagle1 wrote:
T-BONE wrote:Can we also do can goods?

Canned goods will be accepted.
John Barabe TD has ok'ed the idea of canned goods for mulligans.

Bring 5 canned goods and receive 1 mulligan!!

so all you broke school kids can raid your parents' cupboards and get a few extra shots! It's what I would do!! Smile

Just knock a pallet of canned goods over at Walmart when they are stocking them at 2am they usually sell the dented ones cheaper. If they have a lot you might be able to pick up 5 or 6 for a $1
Safari Greg
Safari Greg
Addicted to Disc Golf

http://safarigregdiscgolf.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MKern41598 Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:44 pm

JobWilson82 wrote:Let's say I were to attempt to go out and raise $1000 from businesses? Does that mean I could have 1000 mulligans?

I WIN.
Lets say Job got 1000 mulligans and didn't win gezz that would suck.......haha
MKern41598
MKern41598
Addicted to Disc Golf

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward_G_Mulligan Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:58 pm

Anybody know what the disc is this year?

Edward_G_Mulligan
Duffer

Back to top Go down

Post  JobWilson82 Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:45 pm

I have a question. Is our Ice Bowl sanctioned through the Ice Bowl program? (icebowlhq.com) I do not see it on their schedule.
JobWilson82
JobWilson82
Club Treasurer
Club Treasurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward_G_Mulligan Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:00 pm

I'm fairly new at disc golf so please excuse the ignorance but what exactly is a random draw double? Are the partners chosen from a list of all participants or can I bring my own partner? The reason for asking is because of the level of suck that I currently throw would surely be a death sentence for anyone who is actually trying to win but if I were to bring along a friend who plays more around my level then we could really step up, have fun, and strive for at least next to last place.

Edward_G_Mulligan
Duffer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrian Bilson Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:12 pm

Hi Ed,
Random draw is pretty much random besides having a few "super teams". Don't worry about how good you are or ruining anyone's chance of wining. We were all bad once too! It's about fun and raising money fora good cause!

Hope to seeyouthere.
-Brian
Wrian Bilson
Wrian Bilson
Addicted to Disc Golf

Back to top Go down

Post  SMontgomery Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:44 pm

Ed, just bring more money for mulligans. Raise some money and take some extra shots.
SMontgomery
SMontgomery
Ace Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrian Bilson Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Wow! Is all that I can say!

This is my third Ice Bowl, I can definitely say that this is the biggest and best one yet. It was awesome to see so many new disc golfers and out of town guys come out and support a great cause. I think we raised close to two thousand dollars + canned goods for the food bank.

I am proud of what our club did today. Great job guys.

Also, a big shout goes out to John Barabe for running the Ice Bowl 2012. I could have ate 56 bowls of that stew.

Pump It.
Wrian Bilson
Wrian Bilson
Addicted to Disc Golf

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward_G_Mulligan Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:25 pm

I had a great time even though a tweaked lower back kept me from suckin to my fullest potential. Thanks guys for the cool event and I'll be back for redemption someday. afro

Edward_G_Mulligan
Duffer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down