Ace Eagle Disc Golf Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» the triple "F"...foundation fall fling
Southern Illinois Open, September 8, PDGA C-Tier EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:32 pm by dahig

» Buffalo Trace Open
Southern Illinois Open, September 8, PDGA C-Tier EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 9:01 am by Adam

» 5th Annual Seviren Lang Memorial
Southern Illinois Open, September 8, PDGA C-Tier EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:03 pm by Adam

» 2014 Kentucky State Disc Golf Championships
Southern Illinois Open, September 8, PDGA C-Tier EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:33 am by Hyzer'n_Howie

» 2014 Holler In the Hills
Southern Illinois Open, September 8, PDGA C-Tier EmptyTue May 20, 2014 9:00 am by Hyzer'n_Howie

» Ace Eagle Club Meeting. Every Second Wednesday of the month
Southern Illinois Open, September 8, PDGA C-Tier EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:43 pm by AceEagle1

» Camp Reveal Work Days
Southern Illinois Open, September 8, PDGA C-Tier EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:48 am by AceEagle1

» Club Unity
Southern Illinois Open, September 8, PDGA C-Tier EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:25 pm by AceEagle1

» PDGA Director gets some props
Southern Illinois Open, September 8, PDGA C-Tier EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:19 am by AceEagle1

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Southern Illinois Open, September 8, PDGA C-Tier

2 posters

Go down

Southern Illinois Open, September 8, PDGA C-Tier Empty Southern Illinois Open, September 8, PDGA C-Tier

Post  schimmy Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:19 am

The So Ill Open will be held at Foundation Park in Centralia, IL on Saturday, September 8th, 2012. Hopefully this tournament will become an annual event showcasing one of the best disc golf courses in the state (if not the country) on brand new concrete tee pads. All proceeds from this tournament will be donated to the Centralia Club to keep updating and improving this disc golf complex.

Pre-registration is recommended for this event and us available on the DiscGolfU website and PDGA website. I will also be at the Mother of the Valley on Sunday and you can give me your registration then too.

Pre-reg here https://www.discgolfunited.com/disc-golf-tournaments/tournament-dashboard.cfm/tourn_id/423

Entry Fees:
Open Men: $50
All other Pro divisions: $40
All Advanced divisions: $30
Intermediate: $25
Recreational: $20
Junior Divisions: $20

There is also a $10 non-PDGA member fee.

Current registration here: http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/92179

I will accommodate any division that has at least 3 people that want to play in that division.

The first 50 amateurs pre-registered will get a players' pack (you must pre-reg to receive a players' pack). The players' pack will be a disc and hopefully some other small goodies.

Tee time will be 9AM. Players' meeting at 8:45. Day of registration will be 7:30-8:30.

All divisions will be playing two rounds on the champ side from the concrete 'Red' tees.

This tournament is brought to you by:
LSDiscs
Paragon Disc Golf

If you are interested in being a sponsor of this event, we are doing $25 hole sponsorships. Email me at alexschimmy@gmail.com

schimmy

Back to top Go down

Southern Illinois Open, September 8, PDGA C-Tier Empty **Reminder**

Post  schimmy Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Just wanted to remind everybody of the Southern Illinois Open, just over 5 weeks away.

I heard a rumor that the Patoka Lake Open might not be happening, therefore, there is no reason to miss out on the Southern Illinois Open.

Come try out one of the best courses around on its brand new tee pads.

Southern Illinois Open
September 8, 2012
Foundation Park
Centralia, IL
PDGA C-Tier

http://www.pdgasignup.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi?CMD=011&PROD=1339675730

http://www.discgolfunited.com/disc-golf-tournaments/tournament-dashboard.cfm/tourn_id/423

schimmy

Back to top Go down

Southern Illinois Open, September 8, PDGA C-Tier Empty Re: Southern Illinois Open, September 8, PDGA C-Tier

Post  scottyb Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:27 pm

schimmy wrote:
I heard a rumor that the Patoka Lake Open might not be happening

Really, I wonder where you heard that? Job I'm guessing?

Anyways it's not happening on Sept 8th for sure, maybe later in the fall.

scottyb
Addicted to Disc Golf

Back to top Go down

Southern Illinois Open, September 8, PDGA C-Tier Empty Re: Southern Illinois Open, September 8, PDGA C-Tier

Post  schimmy Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:22 pm

don't forget to get yourself signed up for the southern illinois open!!

CTPs are free to everyone. donated by LSDiscs.

discs have come in and are looking great. big thanks for discraft for those.

also a thank you goes out to Paragon disc golf for jumping on as a sponsor as well.

schimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down